Tuesday, July 11, 2006

dreams....

Listening to the Beatles as I write this. It’s a pretty large collection of their songs in MP3, picked it up at a friend’s place last week. Cassettes I had, but MP3s were what I was looking for. But tell you what, MP3s lack the quality of a cassette or CD. That's not doing justice to the Beatles.

Got my Pilatus PC-12 licence too. Looks like my traveling days are over, although a trip to Sri Lanka is a possibility if the AS 355 goes there. Then there is my cousin’s wedding which I want to attend in Kerala in August. Lots happening, after the dull phase last year. Dreams, plans, …..only time will tell how much will become a reality. Career plans include licenses on a couple of helicopters, the ATRs. Then learning the Guitar. Then there is the dream of picking up flying lessons, paragliding, and building up that aircraft model that’s been lying at home. Then furnishing my new apartment… ideas are welcome! The aeromodelling will, in all likelihood, have to wait till I can shift to my own pad with a proper working table; et al. Can’t believe that sacrificing that six figure airline package for a better quality of life would be so satisfying. More time to meet friends, more time to do everything, although time management is something that I have to work on. Still sticking to the workout schedule, and inshah allah, will put more effort into it. Paying dividends to the amount of energy I can pack in a day. But improvement to my physique is still a long way to go. But should suffice to say that I’m most likely to tie the knot in a year’s time. Wish that I had more time, but a year is all that I could wrangle out of my parents’ persistent nagging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home