Sunday, May 14, 2006

Switzerland!!!


The visit to Switzerland was a pretty rushed affair, got back from Ranchi in the afternoon, collected my passport, visa, money, etc. Packing was total confusion and if it wasn’t for my family, I would have left behind more than just the warm clothes.

This was a wonderful visit, short and sweet. Great countryside, picture postcard settings and a fabulous aircraft to work on. I’ll let my photos do the talking.

My attempt at paragliding was pathetic to say the least; it only revealed how out of shape I am. It made my pocket lighter by a few hundred francs but all I got was a bruised bottom and a damaged ego. Fitness is my top priority now, but I have to go beyond words to prove it. Only time will show if I have something good to write about.

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home